Introduction Post

Introduction Post

Hello to all my DPS909 classmates who might end up reading this. My name is Patrick, I am a student in the BSD program at Seneca College, and I am participating in the DPS909 class this 2018 Winter semester. 

In terms of additional information that might become useful for cooperation, I speak English and French fluently, and the bulk of my programming experience is in Java and C++. If you would like to collaborate for the assignments, let me know either in person, or on this blog. We can communicate through Discord (my preference), or any platform you use that is easy for me to use as well, like the class Slack chat.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone for this current semester!

Patrick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DPS909 Release 02: My First Open Source Contribution Part 1

Fixing a Bug, Adding Tests

Running Test Suites and playing with ECMA Standards